Jammu and Kashmir is a state in northern India, often denoted by its acronym, J&K. It is located mostly in the Himalayan mountains, and shares borders with the states of Himachal Pradesh and Punjab to the south.
SRINAGAR – PAHALGAM –GULMARG - SRINAGAR
(03 NIGHTS / 04 DAYS)
DAY 01: ARRIVE SRINAGAR
You will be met by our representative at the Srinagar airport. He will assist and transfer you to the hotel/deluxe houseboat. Afternoon sightseeing of the Mughal Gardens, visiting Nishat Bagh built by Asaf Khan, the brother -in- law of Jehangir in 1632 AD, and Shalimar Bagh built by Jehangir for his wife empress Nur Jahan. All the gardens are situated on the banks of the Dal Lake with the Zabarwan hills in the background. In the evening you will take a Shikara ride on Dal Lake, where you visit the floating vegetable gardens. While riding the Shikara there are plenty of opportunities for bird watching with plentiful species including Kingfisher, Little Bittern, Common Pariah Kites, Grebe etc Dinner and overnight in hotel/deluxe houseboat.
DAY 02: SRINAGAR – GULMARG - SRINAGAR
Morning proceed for Gulmarg (Meadow of Flowers) 2730 mts. above the sea level. The distance of 60 kms will be covered in about 2 hours. Gulmarg has one of the best ski slopes in the world and highest golf course with 18 holes. If weather permits one can also have the view of Nanga Parbat, the naked mountain that is over 26,000 feets and dominates the entire region, also enjoy cable car (Gondola) for mountain ride upto khilangmarg. In the evening drive back to Srinagar. Overnight in hotel /deluxe houseboat
DAY 03: SRINAGAR-PAHALGAM-SRINAGAR
After breakfast drive to Pahalgam (The valley of shepherds). The total distance is about 96 kms, will be covered in about 3 hours. En-route, visiting the saffron fields of pampore, Awantipura Ruins (1100 years old temple of Lord Vishnu built by the King Awantivarman), and enjoy the beautiful countryside.Drive throught the pine forests. Arrive at Pahalgam and enjoy Lidder stream. Later walk along pony trails with a magnificent view of the mountains.Drive back to Srinagar. Overnight in hotel / deluxe houseboat
DAY 04: DEPARTURE FROM SRINAGAR:
After breakfast transfer to Srinagar airport for onward flight
THE PRICES ARE INCLUSIVE OF:
- Hotel / Houseboats on Twin sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan: MAPAI (Room + Breakfast + Dinner )
- All surface travelling by 01 Non AC Indigo/Dezire/Tavera
- 01 Shikara Ride.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- All Arrival/Departure transfer as mentioned in Itinerary.
- All present applicable taxes as on date.
- Any future taxes levies will be charged extra.
- THE PRICES ARE EXCLUSIVE OF:
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Any Medical/rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
- Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item.
- Mineral water / Soft or hard drinks / Starters.
- Entrance Free
- Room Heating Charges in Houseboats
- Horse Riding
- Sightseeing of Chandanwadi, Aru and Baisaran in Pahalgam.
- Gondola Ride in Gulmarg
- Any other things that is not included in the “Package Cost Includes” Column.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control
01 NIGHT HOUSEBOATS / 02 NIGHT HOTEL DUKE