INTERNATIONAL HOLIDAY PACKAGES - (SPECIAL PACKAGES)
Thailand is a Southeast Asian country. It's known for tropical beaches, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins and ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha. In Bangkok, the capital, an ultramodern cityscape rises wholesale led lights next to quiet canalside communities and the iconic temples of Wat Arun, Wat Pho and the Emerald Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Kaew). Nearby beach resorts include bustling Pattaya and fashionable Hua Hin .
Day 1: ARRIVE BANGKOK AND TRANSFER TO PATTAYA
Welcome to Thailand!!! Once you arrive at Suvarnabhumi International Airport in Bangkok, you are met by our representative and transferred to your hotel/resort in Pattaya. After check-in, while the rest of the day is free at leisure on your own. Stay overnight at the Hotel/resort in Pattaya.
Day 2: PATTAYA - CORAL ISLAND TOUR WITH LUNCH
After breakfast, proceed for Coral Island Tour which includes Lunch. Coral Island is known for its turquoise blue and emerald green waters. View coral formations in breathtaking colours from a local Speed Boat or you may even dive in and also enjoy various activities like snorkelling, swimming and sunbathing. Rest of the day free for leisure on your own. Stay overnight at the hotel/resort in Pattaya.
Day 3: PATTAYA - BANGKOK
After your breakfast in Pattaya. Check-out from the hotel and transfer to Thailand's pulsating city - Bangkok. Stay overnight at the hotel in Bangkok.
Day 4: BANGKOK - CITY TOUR
After breakfast, proceed for the city tour which covers major landmarks including fascinating temples around the capital. Visit the Golden Buddha Temple (Wat Trimit), and Marble Temple (Wat Ben ). Rest of the day free for leisure on your own. Stay overnight at the hotel in Bangkok.
Day 5 :BANGKOK - SAFARI WORLD WITH MARINE PARK + LUNCH
After breakfast, proceed for Safari world with marine park tour with lunch. Which is an open air wildlife park, where one can drive through the park to experience close ups of all different type of animals. Later continue to the Marine Park to see amazing shows. Worlds most spectacular live action show, Ski Show Dolphin Show, Sea lion, Bird, Elephant and Orangutan shows, Hollywood cowboy stunt show. Stay overnight at the hotel in Bangkok.
Day 6: DEPART BANGKOK
After your breakfast in Bangkok, before you check-out of the hotel and proceed to the airport for the return journey with wonderful memories of Thailand, we recommend you visit the sophisticated plazas of Bangkok. With a huge choice of not only what to buy, bargain-hunting is an engrossing experience including the simple of souvenirs, handicrafts or luxury items.
THE FOLLOWING ARE REQUIRED FOR VISA ON ARRIVAL IN THAILAND:
Visa on arrival for Indian Nationals.
Visa fee THB 1000 (normal process) and THB 1250 (fast track process)per passport
02 photographs (recently clicked).
1. The applicant's passport must have least six-month validity from the date of entering Thailand. Confirmed return ticket is required to be attached to the Visa Application.
2. The applicant must possess means of living expenses at the amount of 10,000 Baht per person and 20,000 Baht per family accordingly.
3. Applicants should submit the application form duly filled with his/her recent photograph (4 x 6 cm) attached.
THE FOLLOWING ARE REQUIRED FOR VISA PROCESSING FROM INDIA:
~ Visa fee INR 2800per passport (processing from India)
1. Passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of return to India.
2. Two recent (not older than 6 months) passport-size color photographs taken against a white background (35 x 45 mm). The photographs should be clear and of good quality, and should be printed on matt paper. Teeth should not be shown, hair should be tied and without spectacle. Applications submitted with scanned photographs will be refused by The Royal Thai Embassy and the visa fee (in such case) will not be refunded.
3. Copy of last three months personal bank statement (original) with bank stamp on it and a minimum balance of Rs. 40000 x no. of person travelling.
4. In case of honeymooners marriage card require
Daily Breakfast (Except On The Arrival Day)
Coral Island Tour With Lunch By Speedboat
Bangkok City Tour (Golden Buddha + Marble Buddha) + Gems Gallery
Safari World + Marine Park With Lunch
All Transfer & Sightseeing By Sic
International air ticket, domestic ticket if any, airport taxes, visa charges, over-seas mediclaim insurance.
Meals other than those specified (if any).
Tips, laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
02 Nights Accommodations at Royal Tycoon or Similar
03 Nights Accommodations at Dream Town / Season Huamark or Similar
CALL US FOR MORE DETAILS