Day 1: Srinagar to Kargil
Pick up From Srinagar and proceed to Kargil via Srinagar Leh Highway. Enjoy a short halt at Sonmarg (Known as gateway to Ladakh & the Meadow of Gold) to admire the views. One can enjoy a pony ride to Thajiwas glacier. Notice the gradual change in the colours of the mountains as you travel to Kargil. Cross the Zozilla pass & Drass region. Visit the Zozilla War memorial & Kargil War memorial on the way to pay tribute to the Indian Army. It was in this very region in which the Indian Army fought and won the famous war of Kargil. Take some memorable snaps of Tololing, Tiger Hill and the war memorial in Drass. Overnight stay in Kargil
Day 2: Kargil to Leh
After an early breakfast, proceed to Leh. Reach Leh in the evening. Dinner and overnight stay in Leh
Day 03: Visit To The Monasteries
After breakfast drive to visit the Shey Palace, Thiksey, Hemis monasteries. These monasteries are were in between the period of 15th and 17th centuries, the monasteries are a living example of the Buddhist teachings. An interesting collection of murals, frescoes and statues can be seen inside the main temples. Later return to Leh. Dinner and overnight in hotel
Day 04: Leh to Nubra Valley (120 Kms):
After breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla pass (Highest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft.)We will stop at the pass to admire and click some photographs of the fantastic view, before driving down in the Nubra valley. Arrive at Deskit-the tiny capital of Nubra by afternoon. Rest of the day free to explore Deskit, Hunder Villages and camel Safari in Sand Dunes( at your own cost) between Deskit and HunderVillage.Dinner and overnight in camp.
Day 05: Nubra Valley to Leh (120 Kms):
After Breakfast drive back to Leh. Dinner and overnight in hotel.
DAY 06: Leh to Pangong Lake to Leh (320 Kms):
After early breakfast leave for Pangong Lake (14,500 ft), through Changla Pass 17,350 ft. (third highest motorable road in the world) .The drive takes about 3-4 hours to reach. The lake is situated on the borders of India and Tibet. The lake is around 120 kms long and 50 kms in width. The lake is home to a large number of migratory and resident birds. Enjoy the beauty of the lake on the banks of Pangong while appreciating the changing colors and fascinating high altitude of the Lake. Drive back to Leh by the same route. Dinner and overnight stay in the hotel
Day 07: Departure
Early morning by 06:00 hrs you will be transfer to airport to board flight back to your destination.
THE PRICES ARE INCLUSIVE OF:
- Hotels/Camps on Twin sharing Basis.
- Arrival / Departures by 01 Non Ac / Tavera/ Scorpio/Sumo Grande/Qualis/ Van
- All surface travelling by 01 Non A/C Tavera/ Scorpio / Sumo Grande/Qualis
- Max 06 Pax in a car
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Meal Plan: MAPAI Breakfast and Dinner –( LEH)
- All Arrival/Departure transfer as mentioned in Itinerary.
- All present applicable taxes as on date.
- Any future taxes levies will be charged extra.
- THE PRICES ARE EXCLUSIVE OF:
- Monument & Museum Entrance Fees.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Rafting & Camel Safari Charges.
- Inner line Permit.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- Any Kind of Drinks Mineral water / Soft or hard drinks / Starters (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Any Medical/rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
- Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item
- Any other things that is not included in the “Package Cost Includes” Column
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All the abve packages are valid from 01st APRIL 2018 to 30TH SEPTEMBER2018
- The rooms are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Please clarify all the inclusions and exclusions before booking.
- All the above mentioned rates are Nett and Non commissionable.
- Optional tour charges to be paid directly by the guest (if availed)
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services or transport in any kind of circumstance.
- Cost of Child between 5 to 11 Yrs (Without Bed only) & for extra Bed kindly consider the cost of Extra Bed
- Check-In / Check-out time at all the properties would at 1200 hrs (Noon)
- Fixed menu/buffet will be provided. There will not be choice of menu.
- We shall not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to landslides, flight cancellations, weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances. The additional cost incurred will be in addition to the cost
- The package prices are subject to change in case of any revision in the hotel accommodation tariffs/any hike in the transport cost (including fuel hike) or in case of any addition tax levied by government of state Jammu & Kashmir
03 NIGHT HOTEL CHO PALACE LEH
01 NIGHT LADAKH SUMMER CAMP NUBRA
01 NIGHT LADAKH SUMMER CAMP PANGONG